Welcome home to Vasari…elegance and comfort in a private, natural setting...
VISION STATEMENT: "Vasari is a magnificent blend of friendly neighborhoods within a unique and beautiful residential golf and country club community where members enjoy resort-style amenities and take pride in living the good life."
Surrounded by 375 acres, natural wildlife preserves and a panoramic 40-acre lake, you will discover the ideal residential setting. Vasari is a private and gated bundled community which is member owned and operated. Designed by Taylor Woodrow, now Taylor Morrison, the ambience and architecture throughout the community is inspired by the famous Renaissance artist and architect Giorgio Vasari.
Experience the newly renovated Billy Fuller re-designed championship golf course nestled among meticulously sculptured natural preserves. Residents enjoy an array of social and recreational amenities such as tennis, fitness, bocce and golf. There is so much to see and do, all in one convenient location. World-class shopping at Coconut Point Mall, the new uptown chic Mercato, The Promenade Shops, Miromar Outlets and Gulf Coast Town Center within 10 – 15 minutes away. Excellent schools: Bonita Springs Elementary, North Naples Middle School and Gulf Coast High School are within close proximity.
Divided into several neighborhoods, each is governed by its own association and offers a variety of residential lifestyles, including condominiums, garden, carriage, coach, villas and single-family estate homes. All neighborhoods are united into one community of 766 homes and governed by the Vasari Country Club Master Association, Inc. Vasari Country Club Master Association, Inc., does not offer any real estate services, nor does it represent or endorse any realty company. For a complete listing of homes for sale, please view the properties listed on the public website www.naplesarea.com provided by the Naples Area Board of Realtors.
Community Development District
Vasari is a beautiful gated golf course community located off of Imperial Street West of I-75 in Lee County, Florida. The Vasari Community Development District (CDD) provides the local governmental services and maintains the public infrastructure except for the sewer and potable water systems which were dedicated to Lee County when completed. Vasari is a planned community and all developer involvement was completed in 2008. The Vasari CDD was established in 2002 and was totally built out by turnover in 2008.The community consists of 766 residential units surrounding the Vasari Country Club Golf Course. The CDD has the responsibility for the storm water management system, lakes, preserves, perimeter landscaping and the irrigation main service lines. In addition, the Vasari Community Association provides a clubhouse with fitness center, swimming pool and tennis courts for the residents.
Vasari owners are responsible for the non ad valoreum taxes to these areas within the Community Development District (CDD) and is viewable on their Lee County tax bill.
Local Area Contact For CDD
District Manager: Calvin Teague
Severn Trent Management Services
CLICK HERE hyperlink to CDD
REAL ESTATE OPEN HOUSE SIGNAGE PROGRAM
1. One 18 x 24 Green on Tan Open House Sign, as available through the Board of Realtors®, will be permitted in front of the host residence. Our local Naples (239-597-1666) and Bonita, Estero Board of Realtors (239-992-6771) have in stock the correct signs. You or your Realtor may pick them up at the Board offices.
2. In multi-family structures, one small 12 x 18 Open House sign may be affixed to the door of the actual unit.
3. One 18 x 24 Green on Tan directional sign, as available through the Board of Realtors®, may be posted at the corner of the street intersecting that on which the open house is being conducted. No modifications (logo, address, phone#, etc) are permitted to be made to the directional sign.
4. Open House Signs may be posted for actual open houses between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. only. No “For Sale” signs are ever permitted.
5. No other promotional or marketing material may be displayed. A non-exclusive list of such other prohibited materials includes flags, balloons, banners, signs in/on vehicles, arrows, broker signage or signs in residence windows or doors. No modification to the Realtors® stock signage is permitted.
6. SELLING YOUR HOME? If your property is currently for sale, please make sure that you and/or your Realtor are aware of this above signage policy. A copy of this Realty Open House policy is available if you click on the this icon for your printable copy.
Thank you for your interest in Vasari. Below is some information you may find helpful in making your decision to join us a rental transfer member. This member includes your spouse/significant other or co-inhabitant and children under the age of 23. The resident member of the property becomes inactive during your length of stay. There is an approval process for each association, The Vasari Master Association, Inc., and one of our management companies, Hayden & Associates, Resort Management or Schoo Management. Each requires an application submitted with a proper lease agreement and rental transfer fee of $424.00 to Vasari and HOA rental application fees of $100 (Hayden), 2 $50 checks (Resort Management) and $50 (Schoo). Please allow at least one month for the approval process to avoid late fee. Once you are approved by the HOA, you may enjoy all the amenities of a resident owner during your stay.
If you need the rental transfer forms from Vasari Master Association, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the forms. We would be happy to help you with the rental transfer process.
Click here to view Hayden & Associates
12650 Whitehall Drive
Fort Myers, FL 33907
Contact Resort Management:
2685 Horseshoe Drive South, Suite #215
Naples, FL 34104
Contact Schoo Management:
9411 Cypress Lake Drive
Fort Myers, FL 33919